There is a variety of free software (open source) you can use with SatNOGS. The Libre Space Foundation maintains the official SatNOGS software. There are many groups and individuals that also write software that can be used with the SatNOGS system.
Official SatNOGS Software
The main software archive is available here:
- All Libre Space Foundation software at GitLab
- SatNOGS Auto-scheduler
- SatNOGS Client
- Telemetry Dashboards at SatNOGS Dashboards
...and much more is available in the repos.
Unofficial SatNOGS Software
Below is a list of free software that works with SatNOGS.
- glouton-satnogs-data-downloader --- This cli app is a downloader for the data provided by the satnogs network and the satnogs db APIs.
- Gpredict --- Satellite tracking program.
- SatNOGS Monitor --- Terminal UI monitor for your SatNOGS ground station. SatNOGS Monitor page in this wiki.
- SatNOGS Map --- Displays SatNOGS ground stations on a map with live updates of passing satellites' observations.