SatNOGS Rotator Controller
|Type:||Rotator Controller for SatNOGS rotator.|
|Latest Release:||[ ]|
SatNOGS Rotator Controller refers to the set of electronics and firmware designed to operate a SatNOGS Rotator. There have been multiple iterations of the rotator controller design, but the modularity of the approach enables operations between different versions of the controller and the rotator.
Since the start of 2016, the rotator controller design is able to facilitate a DC-motors or stepper-motors rotator design. We intend to keep this modularity for the electronics and firmware design to facilitate the variety of build by our community.
- Make sure you have a mechanical assembly of the rotator constructed and ready
- Print (or buy!) the PCB
- Assemble the PCB, by soldering the components
- Burn the firmware with the right configuration (needs link to configuration!)
- Using the wiring diagram (needs link!), connect the controller to the Rotator
- You are ready! Proceed with testing
Need to add testing procedure here.